Digital Marketing Coordinator (Smart Building Tech)
Interested in becoming the Digital Marketing Co-ordinator for an amazing prop-tech company in Amsterdam (HQ)? You will be working on various marking initiatives that will positively expose the bGrid brand to the world. You are a creative and action-oriented individual who takes initiative. You enjoy creating content, coordinate events, manage our social media activities and website, and have a strong hand in our content (blogs, use cases and whitepapers). In all this you are a self-starter, comfortably working in an international scale-up. You will have a big impact on our global brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company with proven track record and international renowned clients!
So, what will you be working on?
- Creating, developing, maintaining our new website including writing copy, creating content and analysing the performance of the website and
- Produce and share content for different (social) media and communication channels
- Optimise the (online) visibility of bGrid
- Organising and execution of National (the Netherlands) and International Events (Europe – Zwisterland, United Kingdom etc)
- Organise and produce (with support of teammembers) press releases, counsel interviews and organise events
- Research, write, and ensure the accuracy of content covering our product releases
- Keeping up-to-date with best practices and bring fresh ideas to the team
- As a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator at bGrid, you will report to our Director of Marketing and Business Development and become a part of our commercial team.
Is this you?
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree Student in Digital Marketing, Media or Communicatins.
- Based in the Netherlands in/or around Amsterdam
- Some relevant experience in a B2B market with a preference for an innovative product in an international market a plus
- Operate as a flexible, positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Analytical and data-driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset, you are a self-starter
- Comfortable with receiving feedback and building on it to refine deliverables
- Great organisational skills and you thrive in constant changing work environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English (Dutch is a big plus) in order to communicate effectively with all parties at all levels
- Self-motivated, hard-working, well organised, resilient in the face of changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
Who are we?
We are bGrid and like to do things differently. Our goal is to create better Real Estate and we want to be recognized as the most valuable smart building companion for the build environment in Europe. We fundamentally want to improve client satisfaction, data to value services & make the real estate experience, comfort & sustainability better. We leverage our open infrastructure, our & our proven technology . And, we achieve all of this by uniting our team, our clients and our partners. Does this sound exciting to you? Does this sound like something you want to be part off?
At bGrid we love our people and we see this as the key to our long term success. As we value our people we want you to represent us through what we really care about.
- bAhead – Chase it – You are proactive, you set realistic goals and strive to overdeliver, you help others to keep focused on what adds value & you love celebrating successes.
- bGreat – Own it, Improve it – You take the ownership of your work, dare to ask questions, are open to new ideas & change, are open to give and receive constructive feedback, are willing to learn from your mistakes and you keep things simple
- bPersonal – We make it together – You listen to our clients, partners and colleagues, feel responsible and support others. You finish what you start, and live up to our commitment
Do you recognize yourself in our values? Are you keen to work on bringing our core values further to life? And is it within your nature to break routines, explore new horizons and go off the beaten track whilst doing so? You do this with ease, just like when you are on holidays?
- The basics: Monthly loan payment, travel re-imbursement, 8% holiday money & yearly pay review
- bRetired – participation in our pension scheme
- bInsured - additional insurance possible
- bHealthy – Buy a Bike Scheme through us for a discount and receive taxable benefits
- bCool -A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam at Capital C., close to metro and tram. (The offices offers free secure bike storage, free coffees & tea, free fruits to grab once a day, a full service restaurant & monthly community drinks with limited but Free Booze & DJ)
- bHybrid - Hybrid working – office – home – customer
- bElieve - An opportunity to grow in the role and with the organization
- bGreat - Professional and Personal Development
- bFree – Unlimited vacation days (for real!) and your birthday off
- bTogether - not your average team events & surprises at least 4 times a year.
- bGreen -Adopt a Plant – Look after a plant in the office and enhance your horticultural skills
- bAcknowledged – Instant rewards given by the company to acknowledge innovations, great service & cost savings
Apply by clicking the button below. We like to hear everything about you and why you would like to join bGrid.
When we see a match, we will invite you for a remote intro meeting to introduce bGrid, get to know you and discuss the role.
We like to bSwift – so we keep you informed about the procedure along the way.
Questions or want to apply?
If you have any questions and/or comments as a result of this information, please feel free to contact bGrid. Or for more information, take a look at the bGrid website. To apply email: email@example.com with your CV and your motivation letter.